Question?

joyful516
on 9/10/04 5:10 am - Gilbert, AZ
I have heard some say that when you have a lot of weight to loose and you have a low hanging stomach (pannis) that you l.oose the weight but the pannis is still there. What I want to know is does it shrink some and then how does it make you look thinner if you have the huge stomach. I know eventually I would like to have a TT but until then.... I want to look better while loosing weight no worse. Any suggestions? Maybe a great girdle of steal!!!!
Shannon R.
on 9/10/04 6:50 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joy, I've only lost 40 pounds so far, so I am definitely not the best person to answer this question. I'm anxious to see the answers though. I can tell you that my stomach seems to be getting a little smaller and consequently isn't hanging down as low as it used to. Probably too much info, but I can actually see some of my pubic hair now, ha! I'm sure I'll be left with loose skin and an overhang, however I don't think it'll be full of fat anymore, so it shouldn't stick out as much, you know? Have a good day, Shannon
Arizona_Sun
on 9/12/04 1:29 am - Gilbert, AZ
I purchased some control top panties from Dillards. Actually I bought them because I have a hernia on my incision line, but they also firm up my fanny and pull in the tummy so have those added advantages. I could not have purchased them until I was down about 70 pounds though because they would not have fit. I have some XLs and will soon be purchasing some Ls. I want to put off hernia repair until it is time for the next HOT season in AZ. I don't want to be recovering from anything if I can manage it during this upcoming nice season. By then I will also know about whether to pursue a TT. Sandra
Most Active