Dr. Simon's Patient

sheric57
on 9/7/04 10:43 pm - kingman, AZ
Hi, im having surgery by dr simon in Phoenix sometime between 10/1/04 and 11/30/04 (thats the approval dates from my insurance) and i would like to hear from some of his patients... also does everyone have a "tube thingy" after surgery? thanks for any info!!
Janette
on 9/8/04 2:33 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Sherri...First I use to be from Kingman and actually all my family still lives there! Dr Simon...wonderful...skilled, compassionate....I needed to call once since surgery and he got right back with me...I have seen him 2xs for recheck visits and he took the time with me I needed(lost 52#in 7 weeks). and no I did not have any tubes when I came home and the only thing I had after surgery was an IV. Feel free to email @ [email protected] with any further ?s
sheric57
on 9/8/04 10:34 pm - kingman, AZ
Hi Janette... thanks for the info. wow, how nice to meet someone from my neck of the woods. congrats on your loss of 52 by the seventh week!
Helen S.
on 9/11/04 4:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Howdy! I am a patient of Dr. Simon's also. I had no tubes - just the IV. However, I did know one person who had a feeding tube after surgery because of a leak - stuff can happen - but no, Dr. Simon does not routinely leave in tubes! He is great, by the way!
Betsy M.
on 9/28/04 12:03 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi Sherri! We are neighbors, and I used to live in Kingman also. I live in havasu now. I had my surgery by Dr Simon and he is great! I have had no problems and it has now been almost 6 months and I have lost 105 pounds. Good luck on your surgery, and keep me posted! He doesnt leave any tubes in unless there is excess bleeding during surgery, which is a rarity..good luck! Betsy
Most Active