I Have a Date

joyful516
on 9/7/04 10:02 am - Gilbert, AZ
I am very excited that I finally have a date for surgery, September 19 at Banner Good Samaritan with Dr. Newhoff. I failed after a year of trying to get insurance to cover the procedure. My husband and I decided to find a way to be able to cover the procedure ourselves. At last!!! I am thrilled to have the chance! I have watched many of you go through and triumph marvelously. Say a prayer for me that I will be as successful as you all have been. JOY
Arizona_Sun
on 9/7/04 10:27 am - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations on having a date. I am sorry that your insurance would not cooperate, but your decision to take charge of your medical care is to be commended. September 19 is a Sunday, is that right? Sandra
Shannon R.
on 9/7/04 11:53 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations, Joy! I hope your surgery and recovery go well. I'll keep you in my prayers! Best of luck, Shannon
sheric57
on 9/7/04 10:46 pm - kingman, AZ
Kudos to you!! how happy you must be i am an upcoming patient of dr simon's so if you could let me know how the hospital say at good sam went id appreciate it.
Patti F.
on 9/8/04 5:19 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations!!!! My mom had the same problem and decided to self-pay. She had the surgery in January and is doing great! She is so slim now! She has lost at least 90 pounds. I am waiting for insurance approval right now. I have completed all the requirements, so I just am waiting to hear back. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I hope I can have the surgery in either October or November. I am going to have it done at Banner Mesa with Dr. Johnson. Good luck - keep us posted on how it goes! I will say a prayer for you! Patti
sheric57
on 9/8/04 10:41 pm - kingman, AZ
thats great! i also have a date of september 19th at the same hospital but with his partner, Dr. Simon. im very excited as i can only imagine with you as well. it has been a long road of trying to get approved (my insurance kept changing every year at renewal time but finally... viola... right insurance, right coverage... hope to see ya at good sam...
sheric57
on 9/8/04 10:43 pm - kingman, AZ
ooops, my date is october 19th..... see what the excitement can do! take care and best of luck
Deanne K.
on 9/10/04 11:00 am - Tucson, AZ
Joy, Congratulations on your date too. I am excited too, I received my date today and it's Nov. 9th at Scottsdale Shea with Dr. Blackstone. Deanne
Most Active