WALK FROM OBESITY, GET OUT AND WALK

cindy
on 9/4/04 2:08 am - Mesa, az
RE: WALK FROM OBESITY, GET OUT AND WALK Here in the Phoenix area, the "Walk from Obesity" will be at the Scottsdale Community College Track. Registration starts at 6am and the walk will start at 7am. We welcome scooters, walkers or canes, just come out and support this great event to raise money for the ASBS Foundation (American Society for Bariatric Surgery), but it is not just for Bariatric Surgery, it is for the fight from Obesity, and obesity effects most all families. We will have plenty of canopys for shade, and lots and lots of water. If you want to registor early, and would like a registration form, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a brochure. I will be at the Volunteer Sign In Table, so stop by and say Hi. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -160 lbs BR 8-4-04
Angels4unme
on 9/6/04 1:07 am - Roswell, NM
When is the walk?
cindy
on 9/6/04 3:06 am - Mesa, az
The walk from obesity is on September 18th all across the United States. All the Bariatric Surgeons have been invited to join in with this event, so you may see your surgeon's staff at the walk. If you have a support group that you belong, you can get a group of them together and all wear the same color of shirt, or make a banner with your support group information on the banner. If you do that, be sure to mark on the registration form that you are a team, there is going to be a special drawing for teams. If you come alone, that is fantastic also. If you need a registration form, let me know. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -160 lbs BR 8-4-04
Arizona_Sun
on 9/7/04 10:25 am - Gilbert, AZ
I see you welcome scooters. How about motorcycles? I just bought one and had it out for my first drive yesterday. Yep, this 55 year old is reclaiming her life. Oh wait, you did not mean that kind of scooter. Well darn. Sandra
cindy
on 9/7/04 10:53 am - Mesa, az
You are a hoot............and you go girl!!!! Cindy
Most Active