had WLS 4 days ago....

Joyce R.
on 9/3/04 10:06 am - Peoria, AZ
wow......how things happen.. I am home, still on meds and trying to cope with the fact I can only eat out of a medication cup and that will be my only food for 3 weeks.......but i CAN do it.....I have too..... I want to Thank everyone for their support and encouragement and it is just the beginning of a healthier life......
Shannon R.
on 9/3/04 2:10 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joyce, Best of luck on your healing and your new journey. I am just a little over a month out, and it really does get easier with time! I hope everything goes well for you. Keep up the good work! Shannon
Joyce R.
on 9/5/04 12:56 pm - Peoria, AZ
Thanks......so far doing well, and tomorrow will be a week and I am still in abit of pain (decided to take the week off) and I am eating and drinking more than I thought I could...mostly on clear fluids but in all honosty have had a some cottage cheese and seem to do ok...... Thanks again for your support and please lets keep in touch... Joyce
Janette
on 9/4/04 2:09 am - Peoria, AZ
It gets easier. My lap RNY was July 13th and I have lost 54#. I also was on a very restrictive post op meal plan but I saw my Dr this week and now I can start experimenting with more choices. I can still not eat more than 2 ozs at a time and I almost always stay full during the day. The time goes by very quickly as do the pounds. Good luck. Email any time (as we are both Peorians) if you have any questions.
Most Active