Join me in L.A.???? Pleeeeez!

JRinAZ
on 8/28/04 10:23 am - Layton, UT
Hi guys, I've bought my tickets and am soooooo excited for the L.A. convention. There are 5 of us going that I know of. Just wondering if there are any others out there going so we can maybe meet up there and rePREzent our AZ folks! I can't wait!!!! We are having fun bouncing costume ideas around! *smiles* Joyce
saffire
on 8/29/04 9:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
I was wondering if anyone else from AZ was going; I thought I was the only one! Have no idea how I'm going to approach the costume thing though...
Candy B.
on 8/30/04 1:53 am - AZ
Can you tell me where to find information on the convention and when it is? I'd love to go, but don't even know anyone here in Phoenix so I'd feel a bit out of place alone there. Thanks for the info... C
saffire
on 8/30/04 2:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
Candy, here's one of the links to the info: http://ohmemberevents.com/oct.htm I also don't know any of the OH people from Phoenix, but this is a good excuse to meet new people. Hope to see you there!
Keepers_kitty
on 8/31/04 12:41 am - Buckeye, AZ
Let all of who wish we were going know how it was. I'd like to go but its on my son's 3rd bday, in which I am not going to miss out on. ~Rachel
Most Active