West Valley Support Group?

Janette
on 8/26/04 12:59 am - Peoria, AZ
Does anyone have info on a support group on the west side???
Dana M.
on 8/26/04 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yes. We have a support group that meets close to Glendale Community College. We meet the second and fourth Mondays every month at 6:30 p.m. It is at 8561 N 61st Avenue at the Valley West YWCA. It is just south of Olive (Dunlap) on 61st avenue. A great group of people you should try coming. Dana in Phoenix
Diane A.
on 8/26/04 11:53 am - phoenix, az
hi dana, i'm from IL. i moved here almost 1 year ago i have no support here in phoenix all the hospital groups want you to of had your surgery there. so i would like to know if i would be welcome at your support group i really need the suppout i stopped loseing some time ago at about -80 lbs but in the last year i have got off track and have gained about 20 lbs back i need and want to stop the gaining now before it gets worse i also need to get back to loseing i still want to lose at least 50 more lbs and i think if i had some support and people to talk to it would help me get back on track thank you for your time take care diane
Dana M.
on 8/26/04 6:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Diane, Everyone is welcome. Any surgery type any doctor or any hospital. We are just a bunch of great people who get a lot of support from one another. You should come to the next meeting. I also need to lose 50 more pounds as I have gone off track with some life problems. Support is so very important for all of us. Hope to see you at the next meeting! Dana
Candy B.
on 8/30/04 1:55 am - AZ
Thanks for the information Dana, I've been looking for a group that welcomes everyone. Hope to get to a meeting soon. C
Most Active