Thanks for all of the support!

Nury N.
on 8/20/04 2:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am so happy I heard about this! I am scheduled for 8/24 at 7:30 am and am getting scared as the day gets closer. I just went out to dinner with my sister, her hubby and my kids to a thai restaurant and ate til I was full- can't wait for that not to be 2 servings! I went and had a pedicure this morning and met a friend for coffee. Tomorrow my co-workers are having a good-bye fat girl potluck in my honor! I think I am ready- I will pack on Sun nite and will drive to Phoenix on Mon. Any last minute advise on what to bring or what to expect? THanks! Nury
Leatha S.
on 8/21/04 9:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Nury, HOpe everything goes well, and the only thing you REALLY need is a book and maybe some pads, just in case. And if you've a mind your tooth brush and tooth paste. good luck Leatha Lap 5/19/04 85lbs down
Gina W.
on 8/23/04 7:46 am - Mesa, AZ
Bring something for your lips. My lips were so dry. Whatever you like carmex/chapstick whatever. You will use it. I showered everyday, but the hospital provided everything I needed. I also liked having my lotion with me. I had my mom or husband rub it onto my legs for me. I felt better. No one had mentioned pads to me, but it is a good idea. I ended up having three mentral cycles the first two months after surgery, one of which started the day I came home from the hospital. I think this is what I brought with me: hairbrush pony tail holder slippers (bring something to walk around in) nightgowns (I just stayed in the hospital gown) robe (I never wore this either, I was to hot) carmex toothpaste & toothbrush lotion shampoo/conditioner soap book/magazine cell phone
christina T.
on 2/24/05 1:17 am - tucson, AZ
Nury, How did it go? It's been six months. How are you feeling? How much weight have you lost? Give us an update. God Bless & Take Care. Christina
Most Active