Walk from Obesity event

cindy
on 8/19/04 1:52 am - Mesa, az
It is getting closer to September 18th, only one month now, so be sure to get your registration forms sent in, start getting a walking team together, if you have not heard, the events have merged, and all ASBS Foundation walks will be at Scottsdale Community College on September 18th. This event is going to be exciting and fun, but there is going to be alot more people than we orginally expected, so getting registored early will help you save alot of time the morning of the event. Also, they may only be able to give the first 300 people goody bags, so come early that morning. If you are not able to find a registration form, email me at [email protected] and give me your address, and I will mail you a registration form. See you there, Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -158 lbs BR 8-4-04
Arizona_Sun
on 8/19/04 1:57 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Cindy - My husband and I have already entered. I look forward to seeing you there. That is too bad about the goody bag shortage, does that include shirts? That would be a shame. I did not sign up as part of a group, but it is possible that I will be with the Banner Mesa group. Sandra
cindy
on 8/19/04 4:30 pm - Mesa, az
Good to see ya, I am looking forward to seeing you and your hubby at the event, you have already registor, you will get a t-shirt. We are not sure about the goody bags, but if you get there early and you are already registored you will probley be fine at both getting a goody bag. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -158 lbs BR 8-4-04
Most Active