Seeking Support Centers in East Valley

Vicki M.
on 8/18/04 1:23 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hello Everyone This is my third week post op and I have lost 13 pounds so far...Yahoo I am looking for a support group in Chandler. Does anyone out there know of any? If not Chandler then Tempe,Gilbert or Mesa. Any info will be greatly appreciated Thanks All Vicki
Arizona_Sun
on 8/19/04 12:01 am - Gilbert, AZ
Yes, there is one in Chandler. At the Chandler hospital off of the 101. I forget the specifics. I will email you privately with a contact email addy for someone to ask about it. Tonight there is a support meeting at Banner Mesa Medical Center. It is at 6-7:30 p.m. and the center is located west of Country Club and off of Brown Road. Just follow Brown Road west of country club around the bend to the main entrance. The meeting room is in a conference room off the cafeteria to the right. The cafeteria is to your right as you come into the lobby of the center. Sandra
JRinAZ
on 8/22/04 4:58 am - Layton, UT
Hi Vicky! Congrats on your surgery! You are in LUCK! We just started a support group in Chandler in June. It meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at Chandler Regional Hospital from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. It is for all who are interested in WLS, those who have had it and those who support either the pre or post ops. All are made to feel welcome regardless of their surgery type (band, DS or RnY), surgeon or post-op program. We'd love to have you join us. You can join the support site at: [email protected] *smiles to you* Joyce
Vicki M.
on 8/23/04 12:01 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you so much for the info I hope to attend the next meeting. I sent an Email to the the address you provided and still haven't heard anything as of today. I am really excited about going next Tuesday, thanks Again Vicki
Most Active