AETNA HMO APPROVED

BARBARA F.
on 8/17/04 8:57 am - GLENDALE, AZ
Got letter from aetna hmo 8/11/04 drove to Dr. Frang office to talk to a live person. Dr. Fang office has gone automated. Got a surgery date in 5 week's what a surprise. It took me a total of 13 month's to get here. I started to cry on the way home from Dr.Fangs office i was so overwhelmed. I will soon be a lose and i'm looking forewored to my good health. Barbara
Shannon R.
on 8/17/04 9:56 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Barbara! I'll bet you are really excited. I'll keep you in my prayers and I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery goes smoothly! Yay for you. Shannon =)
BARBARA F.
on 8/17/04 10:14 am - GLENDALE, AZ
Shannon thank you for your blessing's. I cheked out your profile you are doing great. keep up the good work. I will keep you in my prayers also ( WE CAN DO THIS !!!) Barbara
Hazel G.
on 8/17/04 1:11 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Great News! I have Aetna PPO. Hopefully will be approved also.
Gina W.
on 8/18/04 1:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Barbara!!! The time until your surgery will fly by. Good luck to you.
Michelle B.
on 8/19/04 7:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
that's great news! I have AETNA HMO too and am also having surgery with Dr. Fang, hopefully I'll be approved by early Sept! So I hope all goes well with you...did you have any problems getting approved by Aetna? Thanks, Michelle
Hanna S.
on 8/23/04 4:25 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Barbara, Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I just Thursday received my first rejection letter from Aetna HMO and I was destroyed. But, I'm going to appeal it. They referred me to bulttetin #157. Just wanted to know whether you had any problems problems with Aetna and if so what did you include in your appeal letter. Do you have any suggestions? But again, GOD BLESS YOU AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Hanna
Most Active