Does anyone know any IT head hunters/recruiters?

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/04 1:43 pm - CA
Hi everyone, Hal and I will be residents of your wonderful state in just a couple of weeks. He and I both will be looking for work and I promised him I would post to the state board for him. Do any of you know any Info Technilogy recruiters? If yes, could you please e-mail me with their information to contact them. It would be greatly appreciated. We will be looking for work in the Phoenix/Mesa/chandler/Gilbert areas. Thank you. Mary 305/197/125???
cindy
on 8/13/04 2:50 am - Mesa, az
do not know of any IT Recruiters, but if you go to Monster.com and put in Phoenix you can probley pull up that information and then get a head start on that job hunting. Good Luck Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -157 lbs BR 8-4-04
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/04 12:15 pm - CA
Thanks Cindy, he's been actively pursuing work thru the internet using monster.com, dice.com etc. In his profession, a recruiter/head hunter can often be of great help as many companies go directly to them for new employees. Know we will both find work and getting so excited about the move. Mary
Gina W.
on 8/17/04 7:21 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Mary! I just moved from San Diego in June. We're now living in Mesa and working in Phoenix. I will send you an email instead of babling on and on here. Gina
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/04 3:13 pm - CA
Gina, Got your note. Will e-mail you in a minute. Mary
Most Active