Surgery next week, need to find a support group or angel!

mesameli
on 8/5/04 4:20 am - TX
I found out on Monday I was approved for surgery, scheduled pre-op classes for this weekend and my surgery is set for next week. Can anyone help me find a support group that is meeting really soon? I only have my children for support and would like someone that has gone through it to help me and them. Thanks, Meli
saffire
on 8/5/04 4:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Meli! I am also a Newhoff patient, my surgery was in May. I was referred to the After Care sessions with Banner Good Sam Bariatric Center (they're over near 12th & McDowell). They don't have another beginning session until September, but maybe they can give you another option. (602) 239-5000. Also, if you need an angel, I may be able to help...
mesameli
on 8/5/04 4:47 am - TX
Yes I would welcome your angel help very much, email me at [email protected] and we can set up a get together or whatever is best for you. Thanks! Meli
saffire
on 8/5/04 5:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Just sent you a short e-mail, let me know if you don't get it.
Janette
on 8/6/04 1:53 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Meli! I am a pt of Newhoffs partner Dr. Simon and am 3.5 weeks post op and have lost 30#s. Feel free to contact me a [email protected] and than I can give you my phone number. I will be glad to be there for you if you have and questions etc. Good luck!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/04 5:57 am - phoenix, AZ
hey i am post lapband 2.5 years and have lost 275 thier is a fantasic support group in mesa that i go too every other week ,,,,they are small and very close. my msn is [email protected]. i am a single parent and have only my son anf family as support. chris
Most Active