MARANA ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!

sgirl
on 8/2/04 3:42 am - tucson, AZ
I met a woman at my sisters job who lives in Marana and is interested in having the surgery. She wanted to know if there is anyone in the Marana area only who has had the surgery or is thinking about it. She would like to have someone near her to go through the whole process. I would do it with her but right now my family doesn't know that I want this done, and I really wouldn't want my sister to find out. Thank you all!!!!!!
Darlene B.
on 8/3/04 6:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Good Afternoon I am sort of close to Marana, I live in Tucson. I had the surgery 13 months ago. I would be delighted to help her with any questions she may have. My surgery was done at Barix Treatment Center in Scottsdale. I have not had any problems, to date of I have lost 120 pounds and still losing. Please contact me and I will be glad to give any information I can. Darlene Briggeman [email protected]
sgirl
on 8/3/04 7:20 am - tucson, AZ
Thank you Darlene I appreciate the quick response. Tina is her name, and I heard my sister say that they were having a going away party for Tina, I guess she is moving back east. Her son was injured in Iraq and is flying back to U.S. for physical therapy so she wants to be with him. Thanks a bunch.
Most Active