even more AZ support is here

JRinAZ
on 7/30/04 8:14 am - Layton, UT
HI AZ WLS friends, Just wanted to give you a couple of support tips. We have started a new support group for the East Valley side but closer to the easy 101 access in Chandler. It will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at Chandler Regional Hospital from 6 to 7:30. We go to dinner together after the mtgs. For details and to chat with those in your Chandler neighborhood, you can go to [email protected] Also, for chattier support from friends across AZ; the link to hit is [email protected] It stands for WLS straight talk and is monitored mostly by successful St Luke grads. All are welcome to either support venu regardless of surgery type or surgeon. e-mail me privately if you have any other questions about the above 2 groups. [email protected] *smiles to you* Joyce in AZ
Arizona_Sun
on 7/30/04 9:49 am - Gilbert, AZ
I would like to try to make it to one of your meetings some time. The biggest problem for me is the time and having transportation home soon enough so I can make it (as in we have one vehicle). I live at Power Road and Guadalupe so it is a bit of a drive until the rest of the new freeway is finished. What is the cross streets for the meeting? Is the WLSST group a very active group? At this point I am attending the eastside group in Banner Baywood, but that would not conflict with your group. Sandra
Most Active