Hello Arizona - My pics / My Little Movie update...

Dirk M.
on 7/29/04 11:32 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone in Arizona, I know I don't come around to often... Cause I don't live in Arizona, but I did get my operation done in Arizona with Dr. Blackstone. I also get a lot of support from the Lapband boards so I tend to stick around there... For my fun time I go to the WLS Sex boards (LOL har!) Well anyways, I finally got all my pics developed for my first 6 weeks... I then made a little flash movie of the changes etc.... You are most welcomed to watch it... The download time is a bit long though, so if you are on a 56k or such might take awhile... The top part of the website will have the movie... The second part is just regular pictures of me from week to week... The bottom part is landscapping things I am doing or have done for my parents house. Yes yes, I know I need to smile more... Anyways I hope you enjoy, just wanted to show people that WLS does work. Currently I am 59 pounds down at week 6. ~Dirk P.S. - I also updated my profile a bunch if your interested in reading about the journey
cindy
on 7/30/04 6:29 am - Mesa, az
Hi again Dirk, I went into your profile page and watched your video, you did a great job on it. You will be so glad that you made the video and again, 59 lbs is great. Keep up the good work. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -152 lbs
Most Active