Approved but....

Keepers_kitty
on 7/27/04 6:06 am - Buckeye, AZ
I just got off the phone with the cigna rep who was putting together my 2nd apeal meeting. She called 15 minutes late, and so of course I was worried, but then she called.... I was approved!!! All this fighting, and stress and worry over for now. My nutrtionists paperwork that she sent gave then that last lil nudge they needed to finally approve me. Now all I have to worry about is getting a date before my insurance ends. Yep, you read right, the state of Az is dropping cigna as of October I will have a different insurance company. I fought so hard to have it apporved before Oct, now my sugeons office is telling me I can be on a waiting list. Hopefully they can slide me in there. Dr Blackstone does take my new insurance but i will most likly have to fight for approval again. It never seems to end. ~Rachel
azldsgal
on 7/27/04 9:25 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Rachel, I know exactly how you feel. I was approved thru Cigna but my husbands co changed insurance's the same week I was approved and I could not get in on time. When I started with United Healthcare Dr Blackstones office stated they did not take United so I switched doctors and started all over. I am now waiting for my 2nd appeal to come thru because I have a weight loss exclusion on my new plan. I am so glad that you are approved and I hope that everything will run smooth from hear on ;o) Christina
Most Active