Hello Arizona

marmijo
on 7/26/04 1:15 am - NM
Hello everyone, I will be in your beautiful state this weekend. I have my 3 month check up at Mayo Clinic. I am down 55 #s since surgery in April and 72 #s since January 2004. I am feeling great. I hear its steaming hot in Arizona in July. Has it been raining? or is it dry heat.
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/04 2:32 am - El Mirage, AZ
LOL @ "dry heat". YAH, kinda like sticking your head in a CONVECTION OVEN, kind of dry heat! No rain where I live...it simply TEASES us here. (Looks like all HELL is going to break lose, and then NOTHING!!) Riding my cycle isn't even all that "refreshing" right now, unless I go early in the a.m., or at night. Congrats on your weightloss!!! That's fantastic!! ~Michelle El Mirage 241/169-ish?/145 to 155....we'll see
marmijo
on 7/26/04 12:03 pm - NM
Thank you, you have done great. You need to update your picture for us.
Arizona_Sun
on 7/26/04 8:39 am - Gilbert, AZ
July and August are our monsoon months so the dew point is up and we are miserable. Even those of us who like the dry heat are miserable because this ain't dry. We are threatened daily with dust storms and rain, but mostly just see the dust part. You never know what part of the valley might actually see water from the sky. I seem to remember that it does come from up there. Oh, we do get enough water from the sky to make the house windows splotchy. You are doing quite well on your weight loss. Congratulations!! Sandra December 8, 2003, down 69 pounds.
marmijo
on 7/26/04 12:05 pm - NM
Thank you, I really like your new picture.
Most Active