Please help me?

Keepers_kitty
on 7/24/04 2:24 am - Buckeye, AZ
I have a 2 level appeal conference meeting on Tuesday, with the Cigna appeals board. Does anyone have and helpful hints? I understand that they talk for about 10-15 minutes and that I should take notes. I am given 10 minutes at the end to say whatever I need to say, but I dont know if anything I say will help...suggestions are more than welcome
moirap
on 7/24/04 6:38 pm - Mesa, AZ
I would stick to the point you have a disease and in your case your surgery is Medically necessary. The out come of this surgery will make you a healthy member of their health maintanence organization (HMO). The diseases that come from obesity will cost more long term financially as well as the risk you could succumb to complications related to obesity. Make them think that it would be in there best interest to authorize the surgery. That is what I would do.
Keepers_kitty
on 7/26/04 6:10 am - Buckeye, AZ
Moira, Thank you for your reply. I was begining to think no one was going to. I am so nervous I can write letters all day but when it comes to actually doing some talking....well you can imagine. Thank you again! ~Rachel
Most Active