?'s for the Dr.

Edie D.
on 7/19/04 11:51 am - Chandler, AZ
Hello all well thanks to a lot of you that responded to my last message I finally found a Dr. and have an appt. with her for August 9th and I am soooo excited. Now I need to find out what ?'s or key problems to bring up.Any suggestions? Edie
Gail D.
on 7/20/04 4:28 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Edie: I'm Gail and I live in Glendale. I had bypass surgery last September and am doing quite well. I wonder if you can tell me who you are seeing in August and what type of surgery does she do? There are alot of physicians doing this surgery now, and I think the one thing that MUST be part of this process is an aftercare program (and there aren't many), and what sort of pre-testing, counseling, etc. that is required of you in order to be approved. I don't know much about lap band except I don't believe it is as successful as the bypass surgery. That's just my opinion from what I've read. Please feel free to call on my experiences if you wish. I had my surgery at Mayo Hospital and we have an excellent support group and after care program. The support group is open to anyone and I'd be glad to tell you all about it. Just let me know.
Most Active