PLEASE I Need Your Help!!!

Edie D.
on 7/16/04 9:52 am - Chandler, AZ
I need help to find a good Doctor to go to for my weight. Why is it tht thin people just dont understand? I went to my Doctor today and told them about my weight issue and all she can say is JUST EAT IN MODERATION. Do you know how many times I have heard that? Back home were we use to live my doctor there said the same thing. I am having no luck what so ever. I live in Phoenix area and would like to see if anyone can recommend a Dr. that understands what we go through. I mentioned to my Dr. the Lap Band and she said OH NO! Dont waste your money on that most those people gain all their weight back. I was so mad!! So if anyone has any recommendations please let me know. Thanks Edie
Judy H.
on 7/16/04 1:16 pm - Peoria, AZ
Are you in Chandler or in Phoenix. My old PCP, Kurt Steinke D.O. on Guadalupe just west of McClintock is great with Obesity. He will do what he can to help. I moved to the West side and had to give him up. I cried when I went to my last appointment with him. He is wonderful.
Helen S.
on 7/16/04 4:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
If we could eat in moderation, we wouldn't be obese! I get so tired of that also - my primary care doctor - Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt (Scottsdale) is WONDERFUL. Very understanding and supportive of my surgery and weight loss journey. I live in NW Phoenix, and drive all the way to Scottsdale to see her anyway - she is worth the drive......... Give her a try - good luck
Tanya T.
on 7/17/04 7:57 am - mesa, az
I sent you an email with a doc and her phone number. Good luck.
Shannon R.
on 7/17/04 8:36 am - Mesa, AZ
My doctor, Dr. Talmage Lewis, who works for Hatfield Family Medicine in Mesa, is great. He was instrumental in me being approved for gastric bypass. Their phone number is (480) 964-1600. Best of luck to you, Edie. Shannon
Kendis R.
on 7/18/04 4:20 pm - Mesa, AZ
I also go to hatfield family medicine. I see Pam in that office and LOVE her. I was nervous going but she is great. Anyway, that is also how I got approved on my first visit. Good Luck 'Kendis
Most Active