Eastside meeting Wednesday Night

Arizona_Sun
on 7/12/04 7:18 am - Gilbert, AZ
Is anyone planning on attending the Eastside WLS meeting Wednesday night? It will be in the Superstition Room of Banner Baywood Hospital (Baywood Avenue and Power Road). Just go in the main lobby and they can direct you to the room. Begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m. I am doing up a few informational hand outs so would like to get an idea if I will have enough. Plus, just wanting to recruit more people into attending. Love to see you there. Sandra
Shannon R.
on 7/12/04 8:49 am - Mesa, AZ
Sandra, Is the meeting open to preops? If so, where the heck is Baywood in relation to Southern? I know where power road is. Thanks, Shannon
Arizona_Sun
on 7/12/04 8:58 am - Gilbert, AZ
Baywood is at the traffic light just north of Broadway. Turn left at the light and the hospital is on your right. So all of that would be north of Southern too. Yes, it is open to pre-ops and all surgeons' patients. Sandra
Shannon R.
on 7/12/04 1:47 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thank you, Sandra. I've not attended a support meeting yet, so I think I'll attend. Shannon
cindy
on 7/12/04 10:11 am - Mesa, az
Sandra, I all most did not reconize you, girl you are looking fantastic. I have a committee meeting that night for the upcoming ASBS (American Society for Bariatric Surgery) "Walk from Obesity" event. How about reading my post on the local message board titled "need your help" and an older one "Walk from Obesity" and spread the word about this event at the support group for me. If you would like the registration form and pledge form, email me and give me your address. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -150 lbs
Arizona_Sun
on 7/12/04 10:34 am - Gilbert, AZ
I will do that. If it were a cooler time of year I would join the walk. Maybe next year when I am much thinner and in better shape. Sandra
Gina W.
on 7/13/04 8:49 am - Mesa, AZ
I would love to get into a support group. I just moved to Arizona from California. I will check in with my little family tonight and make sure there are no plans for tomorrow evening. I assume that the meeting is this Wednesday, July 14th. I will check back here tonight or tomorrow. I hope to meet some of you.
Arizona_Sun
on 7/13/04 8:53 am - Gilbert, AZ
Yes, the 14th from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sandra
Gina W.
on 7/13/04 12:57 pm - Mesa, AZ
I will be there. I may not make it right at 6:00pm, but it should be close.
Arizona_Sun
on 7/13/04 1:16 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I will look forward to meeting you. We are quite flexible and a couple of our group regulars are out. Glenna who usually conducts the meeting has to work and will drop by once she is off (she works at the hospital) and Dale has had major leg surgery to repair a bad injury and is still in a care facility. Sandra
Most Active