Dr. Terry Simpson, Phoenix

Judy A.
on 7/10/04 12:42 pm - AZ
Has anyone had Dr. Simpson for a lap band? Would you do it again? Judy
Bonnie C.
on 7/13/04 5:41 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Judy, I did not have the lap band with Dr. Simpson, but I did have the DS with him and he is SUPER. His knowledge of all the procedures is outstanding and his personality is top notch. He cares about you the person and this shows in his surgery through his after care support group sessions. He has a book out that you can order online, through his office or even in the gift shop at Maryvale. I do know that one lady in his office has had the band and has done super. I don't think you could do any better than with him. Once you meet him, you will see why. He has a support group on Thursday the 22nd at Maryvale in the dining rooms and it is open to anyone looking into his surgeries also. Sorry to say, I will be out of town on vacation, but I will truly miss being there. So, You get a big hands up for looking in his direction from me. I can't say enough great things about Doc. I had my surgery with him almost 9 months ago and am down 119 pounds. He does great work !!! Good Luck in your decision. Bonnie
Most Active