:help: Looking for a buddy

Del C.
on 6/25/04 5:30 am - Gilbert, AZ
Sounds great, Christina, but guess what - - - my surgery is July 13th . Thanks anyways though. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'll probably be laying there in my bed, at the time you're in your support group, thinking 'I really should have gone to the support group with Christina' LOLOLOL. Del
Becky Stark
on 6/25/04 8:23 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi Del, I'm just starting my journey so I can't give you any "I've been there" support but I can give you some "hang in there" support. You're going to be ok, in fact you're going to be great. It won't be long before you're feeling better than you ever have. I'm having my first meting with the surgeon and doing all the pretests at the WISH Center on the same day of your surgery-July 13. I'll be thinking about you a lot that day, probably wishing we could switch places-LOL. By the way, to update your profile look at the top of this page -or any page- and click on the link "Your Profile" , then scroll down a little bit and on the left side you will see a link to "General" something, click on it and it is where you create and update your profile. Good luck to you! I'll be smiling for you. Becky Stark
Tamara T.
on 6/25/04 12:58 pm - Claypool, AZ
Del, I am almost 6 months post op and down 110 pounds. You are going to be just fine. I think it is wonderful that you are concerned about your kids feelings. My kids are all older (19,18 and 14) and were great support for me. Keep you chin up. Breathe deep and just know that you will be so much better off after the surgery. Take care, keep in touch and God Bless. Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 Dr Blackstone
sandi
on 7/2/04 11:58 am - bowie, MD
Hi del, I know I am a little late in replying, but better late then never. Dont be afraid of the surgery. It will probably save your life. you will be soooo happy. I am six months out and I am normal weight and I can eat anything I want, I had no complications, the only thing I dont like is the loose skin. I would love it if you wanted to email me I would love to support you with this. good luck! I know you will be happy! see ya on the loosing side, sandi
Most Active