Surgery is 5 days away!

Cathrine R.
on 6/18/04 8:53 am - Peoria, AZ
I am sitting here at work completely unable to concentrate. Surgery is 5 days away. Am I ready? I think so. I have been to couseling for almost a year. I have been through behavior modification and in the process I have lost 40 lbs. I have many people that are ready to support me through the process, yet the only thing I regret is not spending more time on this message board. It would be nice to have people on my team that have been through the process and can help me keep from making the same mistakes that they made. Anyway, wish me luck because I am anxious to be come a big loser!
Tanya T.
on 6/18/04 9:29 am - mesa, az
Good luck on the wonderful journey you are about to embark on. My advice to you: walk, walk walk and walk some more. Make sure you have someone post to let us know your progress. Tanya -108
cindy
on 6/19/04 3:07 am - Mesa, az
You are going to be doing the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Your life will change so much for the better. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe surgery and a speedy, uncomplicated recovery. God Bless. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -143 lbs
Most Active