Looking for TUCSON Peeps ~

Michelle I.
on 6/18/04 6:30 am - Tucson, AZ
Looking to met gastric bypass patients either post or pre...msg me, aol angelwhisper79, msn msg [email protected]
Clara W.
on 6/20/04 5:42 am - Benson, AZ
Michelle, We have a support group in Tucson. As a matter of fact we meet tomorrow night (third monday) at Northwest Hospital at 6:30 for orientation. and 7:00 for the meeting; in the classrooms. We have a whole packet of information. So come join us. We also meet on the first Tues of the Month at El Dorado Hospital. 6:30 is in the cafeteria and 7:00 meeting is in the classroom. Please come and join us. Clara
Franklin K.
on 6/20/04 6:33 am - tucson, Az
my huband lives in tucson arizona and we are looking for people who have had or are going to have lap band surgery..because of his health the lap band would be his best option..I am not sure what type of surgery you had or going to have..We would like to hear form you . franklinkilcrease
Sandy in Tucson
on 6/23/04 4:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
there is WLS support group in Tucson www.tuswls.com it is a yahoo chat and messageboard........you may have to type the website into your search engine, if the link does not work.....the Tucson group has 2 meetings monthly one at El dorado hosp the other at NW Hospital.
Deanne K.
on 6/25/04 8:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Hello, I am a pre-op patient waiting for approval from Cigna to have RNY with Dr. Blackstone in Scottsdale. Email me if you want to chat. [email protected] Deanne Dr. Blackstone 1st appeal submitted
Most Active