I need your help please

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/04 6:38 pm - CA
We are looking for ideas and topics that YOU want to see and to have covered at the upcoming ObesityHelp.com convention in October. So here is your chance to help put in your two cents. We value YOUR opinion. Let me know what YOU would like to hear about. What would get YOU excited? What would YOU like to be educated about? What types of vendors would you like to see? Do you need motivation? What kind? Nothing is in stone yet, but the dates are October 29-31, 2004 to be held in Los Angeles, California - More to come latter... Post your ideas or e-mail them to me at [email protected] Looking forward to hearing all your wonderful ideas. Thanks in advance for your continued help and support. It's a Lifestyle~ Monica Ganz Ph.D.
Shannon R.
on 6/16/04 3:32 am - phoenix, az
Hi! I would love to hear about nutrition and excercise. Since this is a tool, I think we need as much knowledge we can get on how to live a healthy life. I am currently trying to educate myself on my own but to learn from professionals would be awsome. Also, the psychological aspect of it would be wonderful to talk about or hear from psychologists on issues we will face. I know a lot of us will be or are currently seeing one for weight related issues, but some don't. As far as vendors, vitamin vendors that have vitamins designed especially for post-ops. Thanks so much for asking our opinion on this! that is great! Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 6:46 pm - CA
Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your input is very important to us in deciding what to present at the convention. Your ideas have helped us greatly. They are great. I look forward to meeting you in person there. It is going to be fun and informative. Stay tuned for more information soon. Thanks again, Monica
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/04 4:29 am - phoenix, AZ
lap band>why such a bad wrap????? i am a lap band and i feel this surgery is getting a raw deal i have never seen it in a positive light here chris
Most Active