Well I finally did it!

Tanya T.
on 6/14/04 9:57 am - mesa, az
I cleaned out my closet and took out everything that does not fit. I was cracking up at the amount of clothes I had compared to what I have now. My walk in closet can fit ALL of my clothes on one rack!!!! But I do not care. I feel clensed, I feel new again, I feel like I have to call and get those old clothes picked up!!!! I have bought some clothes and can say for the first time in many many many years the criteria for an outfit was not how much it covers but what it shows off! I have always had big boobs, and small waist, and big butt. I used to say that I was the economy size hour glass figure. Now I am working toward the normal size. I still have about 50-70 pounds to go but heck that sure sounds better than what I needed which was 205! Thanks for listening! Tanya -105 since surger -135 from highest
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/04 4:57 pm - El Mirage, AZ
AWESOME LADY!!! AMAZING LOSS! I myself, just took 3 boxes to a consignment shop. I left a little lighter and with some $$ in hand, but I'll go back with the remaining items in the fall. Per the lady, "you have REALLY pretty stuff, but we can't use Fall items yet". (I wasn't sure HOW it worked out in AZ) That didn't include the 2 huge bags I put into a "Big Brothers/Big Sister" can. I SOOOO know what you mean about showing it off now! Now, if it just hangs on me, I won't buy it! It's gotta HUGGGGG me. LArge baggy t-shirts are no longer "acceptable" to me. Maybe if I'm working out, but I usually catch hell from the ladies @ Curves for that too! ("You need smaller t-shirts, and to tuck them in"!) Clothing that I bought even just a month ago, that is now too big, I won't wear. I didn't go through all the trouble and work to look HEAVY again! Geesh, before, the baggier/bigger, the better! I have 2 pairs of pants that, YES, are getting big, but I haven't bought new yet. A gal @ work said "Girl, you need to get yourself some pants that FIT". Funny thing is, when I bought them, they were snuggly-tight! Not any more! I'm happy for you!! HUGS! ~Mich 65+ (or so) pounds gone 7 mo. post op
Tanya T.
on 6/15/04 7:05 am - mesa, az
Thanks Mich, I really appreciate the support! Tanya
Diane55
on 6/17/04 6:19 am - Gilbert, AZ
Great news Tanya! I am so!!!! happy to hear about your great weight loss, I would love to see ya. I have been very busy with catering and Ashley's wedding. Give me a call, I would give ya some more clothes but you sound like you may be smaller than me, Good for you! Diane
Tamara T.
on 6/17/04 11:41 pm - Claypool, AZ
Good for you Tanya, I did the same thing just the other day. I gave them all to my niece who has gained alot of weight in the last few years. She also is now considering the surgery. My friends could not believe how much clothing I actually had. I actually had some pants that I couldn't wear one week and then 2 weeks later were way too big on me. Gotta love that. You keep going girl!!!! Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 326/220/135 -106 wahoo!!
Cathrine R.
on 6/18/04 8:31 am - Peoria, AZ
My surgery is 5 days away. I am in a size 26 now, and I know that it won't be long before i will be needing a smaller size. If anyone has clothes they are trying to get rid of, then please email me at [email protected]. Also, if anyone is needing clothes in a size 26 they will be available in a couple of weeks.
Tanya T.
on 6/18/04 9:34 am - mesa, az
Thanks everyone for the support. I really appreciate it. Tanya -108
Most Active