My buddy Connie is looking HOTTTTT!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/04 9:01 am - El Mirage, AZ
I just had to say, Connie (Happy Girl) and I had lunch on Saturday over @ Famous Sam's. We try to do this AT LEAST once per month. Well my GOD, folks, I could hardly believe my EYES when she walked in. Looking all slim, with a great looking waist, pants with more ass room then she'll EVER need, and OH, MY GOD!!! A WHITE TOP!!!!?? She looked so pretty, I'm telling you!! She was looking so awesome..I was on the verge of emotional!! All I could say was "LOOK AT YOU!!" What an awesome change! I'm just so incredibly happy for her. We laugh @ all "the little things" that we used to take for granted and that are now such a HUGE blessing. She and I both had such a struggle to get this far, but would we do it again??? A MILLION TIMES, YES! I just had to toot CONNIE's horn...lol I just adore that lady! ~Mich post op 11/21 -65+ pounds now
lemarie22
on 6/13/04 10:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh stop! No, go on! Oh stop! No, go on! Woman, you embarrass me. lol Michelle should talk. She's now a tiny thing. No belly, slim and trim. Shirts tucked in and looking sassy in her shorts. And let me tell you... that girl has got some buff arms! I'm so jealous of her arms. Mich - ya know I love ya girl! You nut! Connie
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/04 4:38 am - El Mirage, AZ
LOL Connie.... I wish my belly could be as "buff" as my arms. I blame two children for that!! We'll see. I think it'll all come together. I don't expect to have new ab's again, @ age 35. Even if I died today, I'd die happy, however! LIFE ROCKS!
Arizona G.
on 6/13/04 1:03 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Just so you both know...you are my inspiration! I have read both of your profiles several times as I am currently embroiled in the bitter Cigna battle for WLS! Keep up the good work both of you!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/04 4:36 am - El Mirage, AZ
aww, well thanks! It just goes to show, if you DON'T give up, it CAN happen. I refused to give up. NO WAY, NO HOW, after playing by their STUPID rules for 8 months, was I going away. Let them KNOW this! I count my blessings every single day. Every day, it feels brand new...all over again, all the changes that you experience & feel. Hard to describe except it feels SURREAL!! AWESOME!! Hang in there! It's worth it, and so are YOU! ~Michelle
Most Active