Death in family

Richard L.
on 6/10/04 1:32 am - Albuquerque, NM
Posted June 7th 2004: Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Today I experienced the worst day in my life. My dad of 35 years died today. He was only 67 years of age. He has been overweight most of his life which very well could have been some of the reason for his death. I have a heavy heart right now. My father will miss the birth of one of his grand children in October 2004. He will miss my surgery and my journey to a healthier life. My fathers death gives me even more fighting power against my insurance. Please add my family to your prayers as we leave NM and make our way to MO. God Bless you all.
ntannehill
on 6/10/04 2:10 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi Richard, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I cannot imagine the loss that you must feel. Please know that many of us reading this today will keep you in our prayers. God Bless, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/04 7:17 am - El Mirage, AZ
Richard, OH, I know too well about your loss. I lost my Dad when I was 18, and HE, only 48! (Plus, I share his b-day!) Try to remind yourself how glad he IS that YOU will have a NEW LIFE!!!! I'm praying for you...good luck to you also. Kindly, Michelle
tina0226
on 6/10/04 12:26 pm - Greenwood, IN
You and your family are in my prayers ... may you find comfort in God during this time of loss and know that your father is in a much better place. Tina
Donna D.
on 6/10/04 3:08 pm - Welland, Canada
Richard, I am so very sorry to hear of your fathers passing, my prayers are with you and your family. Donna
Tamara T.
on 6/11/04 12:18 am - Claypool, AZ
Richard, Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father. You and your family are in my prayers. Tammy
AZNanabear
on 6/11/04 9:38 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
Richard, I know from experience that there aren't any words I can add that will ease your pain... I only hope the knowledge that we in your WLS family care for you and the pain you and your family are enduring will help. My prayers are with you all and I hope you all know you have a Heavenly Father that will give each of you the strength you need as you need it if you only ask.... and know your Dad will always live in your heart and you will be able to make him come alive to that new Grandchild that is coming later this year by the stories and memories you will be able to share. May God Bless You, Sharon
Most Active