My Breast Surgery

cindy
on 6/8/04 2:04 am - Mesa, az
Well, my bilateral breast reduction is coming up soon, and I am starting to get nervous, kind of crazy, but as nervous as when I was waiting for my WLS. So my surgery is June 28th at Scottsdale Healthcare, and I need some prayers that everything goes well. This is the first of many surgeries, my ps wants to do one procedure at a time, I was upset at first, but now know that I will be able to heal faster after each procedure. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -140 lbs
Sally Jane N.
on 6/8/04 7:01 am - AZ
Hi Cindy, I know that you'll do just fine. Look what you've already been through.... This might just be a walk in the park for you. Good luck and God Bless you in your surgery and recovery. Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can. Best Wishes, Pam
baybekmbrly
on 6/8/04 12:52 pm - SomeWhere, NY
Cindy, I will most definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your up-coming surgery... I know you're going to do just fine Keep us updated! And congrats on the weightloss! You're doing great! Take Care, Kim
tina0226
on 6/8/04 1:49 pm - Greenwood, IN
Cindy Cindy Cindy You know you are in my prayers ... It seems like I know so much about you with all of our emails ... I wish you the best of luck and I trust you will be emailing me soon enough with great news! Love, Tina
cindy
on 6/8/04 2:31 pm - Mesa, az
Thank you, Lil Kim and Pam R, for all of your support. And as always, Tina, you are there for me, you are the best. I know that I am being a big baby, but all of you have made me feel so much better. My surgery is going to be fine. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -140 lbs
Most Active