Scottsdale support group

w_in_austin
on 5/23/04 5:13 pm - Round Rock, TX
Hello all, I will be in Scottsdale on business and would really like to find a support group to attend while in town. Can anyone share their support group info from Scottsdale? Thanks!
Wendy T.
on 5/24/04 4:45 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi Whitney, When are you coming to Scottsdale? I know there are 2 different Mesa Meetings, some in Phoenix and I would be there is some in Scottsdale. There is a Dr. Blackburn that does WLS in SCottsdale. I can call and see if I can find out any information on support groups in Scottsdale if you would like. [email protected] Take Care, Wendy T.
w_in_austin
on 5/24/04 5:35 pm - Round Rock, TX
Hi Wendy, I will be in Scottsdale from June 6th until around Sept. I have been traveling so much I haven't been able to make my support group in Austin and really feel like I need to be a part of a support group. I am 7.5 months out and need to keep on track. Thanks for the information. I think the Phoenix or Mesa meeting would work just fine, the condo I rented is in downtown Scottsdale, close enough, right? Whitney
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/26/04 11:23 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Wendy! I'll try to find something out. By the way, do you happen to know Debbie Nichols from Round Rock? She used to post on here. I knew her in OKC and have been trying to find her for over 15 years! if you have any info, please let me know. Thanks - Sheryl Tilley
Cheryl E.
on 5/31/04 8:28 am - Chandler, AZ
Wendy - I know some folks have been talking about starting a Scottsdale group, but I don't think it's off the ground yet. There's one in Mesa (at Brown & Country Club, which is just south of the 202 freeway and pretty easy to get to from Scottsdale). It's called the Central Valley WLS Support Group. They meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month from 6 - 7:30 pm. I have trouble making the meetings because of my travel schedule, but a warmer group of people you'd have trouble finding! It may be that there are members coming to the meeting from Scottsdale with whom you could grab a ride. To ask, just subscribe to the group. The subscription request email address is: [email protected] I'll be out of town myself on June 17th, which I think is the first meeting while you're in town. But please tell them "Cheryl sent me!" No telling what response you'll get!!! And if I am there, Whitney, please make sure you say "hi". Best wishes, Cheryl
Deanne K.
on 5/25/04 1:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sorry to say that Dr. Blackstone's support groups are only open to her patients. But I think their is a support group in Phoenix that is for Dr. Fang and others which is open to all. Deanne Dr. Blackstone
Most Active