Hello

Kendis R.
on 5/18/04 5:32 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi everyone I am new to the board. I am trying to get approved. Has anyone been a patient of Dr. Simon? My mom had the surgery about 7 years ago and is a Newhoff patient. Well I hope to hear from insurance soon. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!
Carrie B.
on 5/18/04 11:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hello Kendis, nice to meet you. My name is Carrie. I too have not yet been approved but my doctor is Juarez not Simon. Take Care! Ree
Shrinking F.
on 5/19/04 1:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Kendis... welcome to the journey. I had mine with Dr. Pulawski. Good luck and keep us posted as things go along. Many hugs... Fanny Open RNY 01-13-04 297/219/healthy
Trisha
on 5/20/04 2:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi! Welcome aBOARD! I'm pretty new here myself. Just starting the process. I have Dr. Juarez. Glad you are here and we look forward to getting to know you.
Lorri M.
on 5/20/04 8:49 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi I had Dr Simon. My experience was great! He's a very caring doc and I have had no complications. My surgery was on 3/9. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I also know others from his office and they have had good results and like him alot! I think you are in good hands with Dr Simon, he certainly has the experience and they are proud of the surgery they perform. Lorri
Most Active