Hit my Century Mark!!!

Tanya T.
on 5/15/04 12:36 am - mesa, az
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to shout Yippee for me I hit the Century mark today!!!!! I am down 100 pounds from surgery and a total of 130 from my highest!!!!! I am six months out and loving life! Tanya
cindy
on 5/15/04 3:35 am - Mesa, az
Congrats, and welcome to the century club... Don't you just love being able to do the smallest things without get exhausted. Keep up the good work, it only gets better. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -133 lbs
lisaw072004
on 5/15/04 10:40 am - E. Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Tanya. That's great. I am going to have surgery in July. I'm excited about it and am getting everything in order to have it done. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be down 100 pounds. Wow. I am so happy for you. Bet its fun to go shopping now. Lisa W.
Tammy F.
on 5/16/04 2:28 am - Fishers, IN
Congratulations Tanya and welcome to the century club! It is an amazing and awesome journey...one I know you won't regret! Keep up the great work! Tammy Open RNY 11/21/03 -118 lbs
Trisha
on 5/16/04 2:51 am - Glendale, AZ
Tanya, Congrats!! I bet you are a totally different person now. Wow!! Kudos and keep up the good work!!! You've added years to your life! Hugs, Trisha
granola
on 5/16/04 4:40 am
Tanya, Congrats and welcome to the club. It's an amazing journey isn't it????? Keep up the good work - I've lost 172 and am a compeltely different woman and would like to lose 28 more. Jeannie
Tamara T.
on 5/16/04 7:11 am - Claypool, AZ
Wahoo for you Tanya. I hope to hit the century mark in June as I am almost 90 lbs now at 4 months out. It does feel absolutely wonderful!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/04 8:34 am - El Mirage, AZ
awesome lady!! JUST awesome!!! ~Michelle post op 11/21 down 60 or so pounds
Tanya T.
on 5/18/04 10:13 am - mesa, az
He everyone I really appreciate my cheering squad!!! You all are the best!!! I am so very glad there is a place that we can go to share our excitement and bad moments and always have a supporive shoulder. Tanya
Most Active