I'm Back

tres35cowgirl8
on 5/14/04 10:24 am - * _ *, AZ
Well finally after 5 months I am back on line and trying to get our life's back to normal. It was tough while my husband was finishing school and starting a new job. I never got my surgery 4 Days was so close and ripped out from under me. I have been fighting with the Military for 5 months and they just keep sending me from one person to the next. I finally got on line Yesturday and I came here and found Gary the Obesity Lawyer I called him and he called back today. He said I had a case and he's going after them. It's been so horrible to tell me yes and then take it away from 4 days before my surgery. My only last resorce was to start sending email's to National news papers. and to the senate and congress members. I was so supportive of the military and stood behind them, I still do for the men and women serving but the CO's and Commander's Hire up's I am pissed at love to blame those in lower ranks or sweep you under the carpet. Well thanks for letting me vent. Teresa
Trisha
on 5/14/04 4:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
Welcolme back. (I'm new here). That is HORRIBLE that your insurance would do that FOUR days before surgery. My gosh!! That is pure evil! I can't imagine the emotional drop you had. Ugh. I hope things get worked out. You DEFINITELY have a case. Write EVERY paper and get the word out. This is not right! Trisha in Glendale
Most Active