Surgeon Chat: Dr Simpson

TheresaC
on 5/21/04 12:51 am - Me
We want to invite you to a Special Surgeon Chat tonight featuring guest speaker: Dr. Terry Simpson from Arizona Bariatric Center Time: 7:00pm EST / 4:00pm PST Place: On ObesityHelp.com The Moderated chat room will be opened 30 minutes prior to the chat. At that time a banner announcing the chat will be activated. Just click on the banner to enter the chat room. Hope to see you there! Theresa Cloutier Client Services ObesityHelp.com
Susan D.
on 5/20/04 11:40 pm - Mesa, AZ
When is this chat is it over? Thanks
TheresaC
on 5/21/04 12:53 am - Me
Chat will be tonight, May 21st. Dr Simpson tries to keep a regular schedule of each Friday with us. He gives a wonderful chat! Hope you can make it! Theresa
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/27/04 6:28 am - Tucson, AZ
I looked for the chat last Friday night, May 21st.......never could figure how access the chatroom......I tried everything......Is there a magic secret in accessing the chatroom? Please help me out!!!!!....please write back....so I can join in tomorrow night....I am having an upper GI tomorrow at 3:00 pm in Tucson, last step before Insurance approval and I need it since I had a previous WLS surgery in 1979, that failed.....Sandy
TheresaC
on 5/27/04 6:42 am - Me
I am very sorry for the confusion. Dr Simpson had to cancel at the last minute. I had already left for the day so I was not here to take down this announcement. Dr Simpson is suposed to be here tomorrow (5/28), maybe you can be here for that one. Thanks for your patience, Theresa
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/27/04 8:44 am - Tucson, AZ
How do u join the chatroom? you never said..........is there a special way to gain access? Just wondering!!! ok
TheresaC
on 5/27/04 8:53 am - Me
Well arent I silly. Sorry. Look at the top of the AZ state message board about 30 minutes before chat is to start. When the banner says "chat in progress" click on the banner, it will lead you into the chat room. Hope that helps. Theresa
Most Active