Looking for a Psychologist

Eileen L.
on 4/30/04 4:31 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi, I posted a couple of days ago, being upset about my psych. evaluation. I have finished my pity-party and am now ready to move on. I need the names of psychologists in the East Valley to try once again to get approved, or to get the counseling that was recommended by Dr. Ozer. She said that she would not do the counseling because it would "taint her evaluative impressions", tho I certainly won't go back to her for re-evaluation! So...other than Dr. Barbara Maxwell (been warned against her), Dr. Ozer, and Dr. Schulte, who else have you guys gone to? I am determined to get this darned thing approved and move on with my life and my health. Thanks, Eileen
Cathrine R.
on 5/6/04 10:47 am - Peoria, AZ
I have been going to couseling for 8 months. My psychologists name is Dr. Abby Garcia. She is a fabulous person and very caring. She is located at the 51 and Highland. She is very knowledgeable with the surgery and deals with issues before and after surgery. She has helped me to get out of my depression and move forward toward living. Contact me if you need her contact information.
Most Active