Totally off topic...moving to Arizona

Gina W.
on 4/29/04 10:50 am - Mesa, AZ
My family and I will be moving to Arizona this summer. We're currently looking for employment. I was wondering if anyone local had suggestions on ways to go about this from out-of-state? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Gina
tina0226
on 4/29/04 11:27 am - Greenwood, IN
I would try monster.com Tina
Monique H.
on 4/29/04 2:36 pm - Palm Springs, CA
I would try arizona republic.com or azfamily.com. The first one is the newspaper in phoenix. My husband and I moved to Phoenix 7 yrs ago and we both had jobs the first week. We moved to Ca in october and I still drive to Phoenix every weekend to work. good luck with you're move.
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/1/04 5:24 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Gina! What part of AZ are you moving to? That would help us - knowing that. Sheryl
Gina W.
on 5/1/04 5:50 am - Mesa, AZ
Duh! I guess that would help. We're looking at Mesa. Hubby does IT stuff and I currently work an Administrative position at a Children's Shelter.
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/1/04 10:11 am - Prescott, AZ
OK -- Mesa -- I know that there are loads of programs for children/homeless. Especially if you don't mind driving into the Phoenix area for work. Sheryl
Donna D.
on 5/23/04 5:18 pm - Welland, Canada
Sheryl, I just have to say this, you don't look 55!!! I will be 54 this June 18th. and I am having my surgery on June 22nd. in North Carolina. I live in Ontario, Canada, about a 15 minute drive from Niagara Falls. My husband and I visit Arizona as often as possible, we were last there this past December. Donna
Most Active