My Evaluation

Janice W.
on 4/22/04 2:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, Well the evaluation is over and the wait is on . I'm did what the doctor told me to do and answered with the first thought that came to mind (unfortunately I don't have a mind ha, ha). I would answer one statement (T or F), and read down to the next one or two, and the previous would still be on my mind. I did change a few answers (which the test said I could do), but now I'm worried about the computer kicking out the test, which will cause me to have to retake it . If that happens I will be more careful and not go back and change any answers that for sure. Love to all , Jan
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/04 8:57 am - El Mirage, AZ
I wouldn't stress over it...honestly. "Do we hear voices in our head?" Heck YAH, and I sometimes ANSWER them.,..LOL You'll be fine. It's really to show if you have co-dependencies or depression issues moreso than anything. ~Michelle post op 11/21
dana H.
on 4/24/04 2:54 am - glendale, AZ
yah I wouldnt worry about, I never heard of anyone having to retake it. They just want to make sure u dont need any help in other areas. It wil be fine. Good luck and blessed be.
Most Active