1 week to go I need an Angel and I have ?

donnasmiley75
on 4/21/04 5:49 am - glendale, AZ
ok I have 7 days left 3 days of work left wow ths is going by so fast. I am so ready for this I a scard and excited. I need an angel pleeeeas help. need some one who can tell people how i am doing or call me I will be at st. luks hospital in phoenix please i am so nervous. how was the last week for you? and the night before did you sleep? what did you do to prepare
lemarie22
on 4/21/04 11:46 pm - Glendale, AZ
Donna, I'd be glad to be your angel if you don't have one yet. Can't talk much right now because I'm on my way to work, but e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll get in touch with each other this weekend. Connie
brinkman_d
on 5/3/04 10:54 am - Chandler, AZ
Donna, I am so excited for you. I just came over to the losing team last week. It seems like the time just flew by prior to the surgery, and it seems like the time in the hospital flew by also. I slept the night before, but I slept when I got there too! I took stuff with me and didn't turn a page or even listen to a song. I also didn't turn on the TV the entire time, or take a phone call. I have a hard time getting comfortable, so when it doesn't feel good to lay or sit, I walked. Rest and walk. The time will fly. I'm 1 week post op, and still a little uncomfortable, but doing just ducky. What part makes you nervous/excited? The surgery or the beginning of a new life? Best of luck to you, and an angel is a very good idea. All those calls I dodged put a little strain on my nurses!
Most Active