Well I got my unofficial / official surgery date!

Dirk M.
on 4/15/04 2:27 pm - Atlanta, GA
June 7th or 8th! Yay!
lemarie22
on 4/15/04 3:02 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations Dirk! Life is about to get so much better. Connie
dianeb
on 4/16/04 6:14 am - surprise, AZ
Shoot, in June you can do your walks outside the hospital and sweat off about 60 lbs!!! It's going to be getting a little hot - here in the desert! Congratulations - Good Luck - keep us informed Diane
RedBuddafly
on 4/19/04 5:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dirk, Congratulations on your date!! How exciting for you. I hope you get the results you want with the lap band!! Erica
Cathrine R.
on 4/27/04 3:44 pm - Peoria, AZ
Yours is before mine and I have had my date for over two months. I'm pouting! lol
Dirk M.
on 4/28/04 11:06 pm - Atlanta, GA
Well sorry I'm slow at responding back, but this year is one of those busy years in my life I guess. Not only is the life change coming with the weight loss, next December I will be graduating with my bachelor's degree. Hooray! Ring the bells, finally. So classes at the end of this semester have been a bit hectic. Thank you all for the encouraging words. I'm nervous, apprehensive, excited, worried, any other adjective you can think of. ~ Connie - I truly hope so, I don't think it can get any tougher then it is right now health wise. ~ Diane - Yah, I sort of not really jumping for joy about that, but 90 degrees and 60% humidity here in Missouri isn't fun at all either. ~ Erica - Me too, especially since it's like paying for a new car. But I'm sure I will, I spent a year researching this operation and procedure. ~ Cathrine - No insurance hassles to deal with, and plus I have a very short window on when I can get out to Arizona and spend a couple months out there. By mid-July or august I need to be back in Missouri to finish that last semester! So I sort of asked please with a cherry on top? ----------------- Anyways, next friday I start all my pre-op test, hopefully nothing major will show up that will affect my chances on this operation. Fingers and toes crossed right?
Most Active