Prescott area PCP's supportive of wls surgery

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/14/04 3:58 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I went to my new PCP yesterday -- and he made me feel as little discouraged. Can those in the Prescott/Prescott Valley/Chino areas give me the name of their primary care PCP's so I can get a better chance at getting a good supportive letter? He is giving me a referral but said there were people worse off than me that had been turned down. I already knew that. And he made other comments that led me to believe his letter of support wouldn't be that compelling. SOoooooo I cried myself to sleep last night and sort of have the blues today. SHeryl
Tonya D.
on 4/15/04 2:59 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hello Sheryl, can I ask how you saw? I'll find out what my PCP says. I know a friend who sees Dr. Beck. He seems good. Tonya
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/16/04 9:44 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Tonya! I saw Dr. Jetly the other day. I'm a little unsure of him. Sheryl
baddgurrl
on 4/24/04 12:39 am - Chino Valley, AZ
I have had great support and encouragement from the Chino Valley Medical Center , there is a P.A who has worked previously at a weight loss center and has great knowledge as to what it takes to get approval through insurance. She and the rest of the Dr'.s are also very much pro surgery for those of us *****ally do need the tool. Carlene Bainter is who initially approached me with the idea of the surgery which I thought in my wildest dreams AHHCCS would never pay for, and here I am post op, feelind wonderful, now at my 11 days post op appt. I have already lost 16 lbs. If you cannot find someone to help you, these people definitely will. Good luck Carol
Most Active