SUPPORT GROUP IDEA.....

Dennis W.
on 4/14/04 2:09 am - Dewey, Az
We have a nice little WLS support group meeting in the Prescott Valley area and last night we tried a new idea. We all me at a restaurant and ate and talked. We had a wonderful time. Of course this particular restaurant was a little strange, It was a wonderful Chinees Buffet....Yes a buffet for a bunch of WLS people, but it worked out great. Most of us post-op people simply ordered the take out package and just nibbled on what we could and took the rest home. I think I've got food for the next month...............BTW...I'm five weeks out from my DS and down about 52lbs, feeling great and following my surgeons directions to the T.... Leaving for Hawaii on Thursday.....Lots of good things to try and tempt there......Yaall keep up the good work.......
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/14/04 4:04 am - Prescott, AZ
I wish I could have been there last night but I had a doc app't with the new PCP in the late afternoon and had the extreme blues that are still going on today. Next meeting: Will it be at the Chinese joint or back at the Prescott Valley Elks? I should have gone ahead and come to the metting and that probably would have lifted me out of this funk. Have a great time in Hawaii -- wow -- 52 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheryl
Most Active