Dr. Juarez's personality

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/10/04 11:51 am - Prescott, AZ
I was really surprised after reading some of the posts -- I expected something totally different than Dr. Juarez was. He was very funny and nice. He even stayed over another whole hour to make sure all questions were answered. I am so excited now that I've gone to the seminar and met him. What a nice guy and my Mom was impressed too. She said he totally put her at ease about this and that if she to have this surgery she would be totally trusting in Dr. Juarez. Sheryl
Stephanie H.
on 4/10/04 5:07 pm - St. Louis, MO
Dr J is totally different now than he used to be. He used to be very shy and introverted, more at ease in the Operating room than in the conference room or exam room. He got divorced a year or so ago and I cannot believe how much his personality changed for the better! He's really a funny and compassionate man. Could you tell he is my surgeon too?? lol The man has golden hands as far as I'm concerned!! Do you have a consult yet?? Hugs, Steph
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/04 2:02 pm - Prescott, AZ
hI Steph! I will be seeing my new primary care doc tomorrow - Dr. Regiv Jetly in Dewey. Then when I get the AHCCCS authorization code I am supposed to call back Dr. Juarez's office and make the consultation app't. SO many steps but I have to remember it took a long time to get to this place so a little bit more waiting won't kill me ...hopefully! Hugs back! Sheryl
Wendy T.
on 4/14/04 7:44 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Steph, Are you sure he got divorced? Did he maybe get remarried. I know he just had a baby in December because he took a month off (middle of December to Middle of January) I really like him, married, divorced, parent,..whatever.....I Like him. He does have a good sense of humor. And he is an excelllent surgeon. Take Care, Wendy T.
Stephanie H.
on 4/16/04 5:22 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hi Wendy... I'm positive he got divorced a year or so ago, I hadn't heard anything about a new baby. Girlfriend maybe?? No idea... Whatever the reason is for the change in Dr Juarez though, I'm so glad... he's an awesome person and an even better surgeon!! HUGS, Steph 9/27/01 -130 lbs
Jill R.
on 4/12/04 5:21 am - MO
Hi! I think Dr. J has a great personality as well. I had read several posts and expected him to be gruff, but I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly he is. I just got my surgery date (7/2/04) and it can't get here soon enough!
Most Active