Went for tests and physical today

baddgurrl
on 4/8/04 10:16 am - Chino Valley, AZ
It was a breeze and tommorrow I go in for my pre-op class. I got to talk to Newhoff and he was very positive and pronounced me very healthy considering my pre existing conditions, I dodged the arterial stick because I have no shortness of breath while lying down. My sister is a lab tech and while going through school had me to practice on, she is very good, but in the best of cir****tances they really hurt, so that was a plus. My only prep for surgery is not eating or drinking from midnight the night before. I am still not nervous, just thankful my time is being filled with friends and activities until Monday, it will be here soon. I guess I lost five pounds since my January visit, not much, but I didn't know it either, since I am on insulin it's very difficult to do. Well just thought I would send you all an update.
Helen S.
on 4/8/04 3:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Carol, If you are going to be at Good Samaritan, I may see you - my surgery is Tuesday!!!!!! Best of luck!!! Helen
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/13/04 3:17 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Carol! WOW! You're almost there now! My best wishes are with you. Sheryl from Prescott
Most Active