Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

HarleyGirl
on 3/30/04 9:52 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Just thought I would pop in this morning and say see ya in a few days. Tomorrow is my big day. Won't get a chance to post again until Sunday or Monday. Info that I have read here has been a blessing and a big help for preparing. Thanks to all!
Tamara T.
on 3/30/04 10:08 pm - Claypool, AZ
Good luck sweetie and we will see ya on the losing side. Remember to walk walk walk and drink your water. Keep us posted. Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 63 lbs down!
baddgurrl
on 3/30/04 11:23 pm - Chino Valley, AZ
I will be thinking of you for the next few days and hoping things will go wonderfully for you. Congratulations and may time fly and you have a great recovery.
Tanya T.
on 3/31/04 3:14 am - mesa, az
Hey Hey Paula, (sorry I had to do it!), I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and look foward to seeing you on the loosing side. Please make sure you do all that you are suppose to no matter how you feel, in the end it is all worth it. Also, do not be a superwoman like I tried to be and take the pain meds! Hugs, Tanya
baddgurrl
on 3/31/04 11:11 pm - Chino Valley, AZ
Thinking of you today Paula and hoping all will go just great for you, so glad you are almost to the other side. Can't wait to hear from you , all our best, Carol
Darlene B.
on 4/1/04 6:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Paula Best of luck to you and follow Dr.'s orders. All I can say is walk all you can and drink as much water as you can. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Darlene
Most Active