Got Ins. Approval and a date!!!

Sherrie M.
on 3/30/04 7:07 am - Peoria, AZ
Had my Consult with Dr. Zahn at the beginning of the month and now WHAT a way to end the month . Not only did I get a letter from the Insurance getting approval BUT I got a call this morning with a date... Aug 11th. I am totally over the Moon right now...
Janice W.
on 3/30/04 12:54 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations Sherrie , I got my insurance approval letter on Saturday, and even though I don't have my surgery date yet I know that I will have it by the end of this month (the date that is), so I know have you feel and I must say that it is a wonderful feeling . I wish you the best of luck. Love ya, Jan
Sylvia M.
on 4/9/04 1:48 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! I am envious. Can you say which insurance company you have? I notice you are in Arizona and was wondering if you had a struggle getting this approved? -Sylvia
Sherrie M.
on 4/12/04 11:09 am - Peoria, AZ
I have United Healthcare PPO - Honeywell So far I have not had any problems, other than that Dr Messer is not in the plan. Everything has run smoothly so far. The only requirement of the plan was that the surgery be medically necessary, Other than that it was approved within 2 weeks.
Shannon R.
on 5/19/04 6:53 am - phoenix, az
Hi! I too, am with Dr. Zahn! I love him! I also have United Health Care! They submitted my request almost 2 weeks ago. They told me that UHC was generally slow. But you got your decision fast! I was told the only criteria was it had to be medically necessary. They couldnt give me anything more specific. I am with America West Airlines. Can you tell me what co-morbities you had if you don't mind. I just want to see what they deemed as medically necessary. I have been declined before under Mayo because I didn't have specific things wrong with me, so I tend to get a little worried. Thanks so much! Shannon
Most Active