4 month appt

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/04 7:22 am - El Mirage, AZ
I had my 4 mo. post op appt./weigh in yesterday, and I am down an official 51 pounds! DATE: 3/24/04 HEIGHT: 5 4 1/2" WEIGHT: 194 (down 6.5 pounds for the month) BMI: 32.8 (from a previous 33.9) FAT %: 38.0 (previously 44.5, giving me the 6.5 pound loss) FAT MASS: 73.5 (previously 89!! That's 15.5 LESS!!) FAT FREE MASS: 120.5 (previously 111.5. That's a 9 pound muscle mass gain!) TOTAL BODY WATER: 88 (previously 81.5. Getting better!!) I always cringe a bit when I see the "little" amount of weight that I have lost. Guess we ALL wish that the following months would be as good as the first month, as far as weight loss goes. Once again, Nurse Randy got me back into the RIGHT way of thinking. I GAINED 9 pounds of solid MUSCLE! He also pointed out my fat mass has dropped by 15.5! I'm thrilled. The pounds will keep coming off, as long as I do MY part. I'm THRILLED to say I have lost 30.50 inches from my body since I started working out @ Curves. What an amazing journey!! I highly recommend that you bring your Bariatric Center binder along, and keep track of these numbers. Just when you think it's not going "as well", or coming off as quickly"..this is a def. BOOSTER for the ego, and one you can go back and reference any time. Take care all! Michelle
Ellie D.
on 3/25/04 9:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow you are doing great! Congrats !
marmijo
on 3/27/04 11:20 am - NM
How wonderful, I hope I do as well as you. I have followed your journey for quite some time and think of your perceverence with great respect.
Most Active