First trip home!!

Tanya T.
on 3/24/04 3:24 am - mesa, az
Well everyone was blown away with my weight loss. I truly can not see it but they say that I look fabulous. I was happy to see the little things like the seat belt on the plane fit me with room to spare!!!! I fit on my own seat cusion!!!!! I can fit comfortably in my moms dining room chairs!! I even had some guy tripping over himself at the airport to help me!! Imagine that woman with TWO kids and the guy practically ran across the parking lot to help me with my bags!!! Put a smile on my face all darn day long (too boot he was GORGEOUS!). Thanks for letting me share! Tanya -83 and still going strong!
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/04 5:46 am - El Mirage, AZ
AWESOME, hon! We go back to my home state of WI in June. If things keep going as well as they have been, I should be pretty darn close to my goal by that time. That is a BIG incentive for me! I go for my 4 mo appt today. I imagine I should be close to -50 pounds now. congrats again..I'm so happy for you, and I can relate to what you are saying! ~Michelle
doglover
on 3/24/04 6:59 am - Glendale, Az
Tanya, I am so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS! You did alot of hard work to get to this point. Keep it up! It constantly amazes how little things, like being able to fasten the seat belt, fitting in a booth, crossing your legs, etc, all make us so happy! People have no idea just how incapacitated we have been! God Bless
nicnic
on 3/24/04 11:43 pm - mesa, az
Wow....how terrific!! You must be feeling great. I know I sure would. It is nice to be on the receiving end of positive attention for how you look instead of the negative. I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most is no more, "You have such a pretty face", or "You'd be so pretty if you lost weight!"....Congrat's to you...and here's to more gorgeous men falling all over!!
Tanya T.
on 3/25/04 1:06 am - mesa, az
Thanks so much you guys! I knew you all would understand! Tanya
Most Active