Surgery Date

baddgurrl
on 3/22/04 11:05 pm - Chino Valley, AZ
AAAAHHHH I got my surgery date the other day and I still cannot believe it, April 12th at 10 am seems so soon now that it is here, I was expecting at least a two month delay in approval and the surgery as it was the length of time I had heard at one of the consultations. What a wonderful Easter gift. So I guess it has been (even with the lost papers and such) only a total of eight months from beginning to surgery for me, sending out good thoughts for all of those still fighting and waiting to see if it really will happen to them, keep the faith and your dreams will come true. This is a wonderful feeling with lots of future plans in mind I better get to work so I am a little ahead for the surgery.
EVETTE K.
on 3/23/04 3:42 am - TUCSON, AZ
After the request was submitted I had approval within two days, I got my surgery date within a couple weeks after the approval, I thought the same thing. I am scheduled for April 16th at 2pm with Dr. Juarez. Congradulations to you!!
Vicky H A.
on 3/24/04 12:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
Carol, Congratulations!! That date is just around the corner. Hugs and good thoughts for you. Vicky
Most Active